Dell EMC Unity 300 Hybrid Flash Storage
Run a mix of workloads, simply and affordably, with Dell EMC Unity 300 hybrid flash storage. This entry-level system in our Dell EMC Unity hybrid storage series is perfect for the remote office, branch office (ROBO), and midmarket. Support both SAN and NAS.
Dense flash technology and inline data reduction for all-flash pools help deliver outstanding TCO, starting in a small 2U footprint.
Benefit from point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack. Automated tiering and flash caching place data on the appropriate tier of storage for the highest system performance at the lowest storage cost.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 3.6 TB to 2.4 PB max raw capacity
- Implements 3D NAND TLC flash for maximum flash density and value
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Storage Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Request a quote
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
Computer data storage devices, data solutions and backup systems for small businesses from Dell EMC, help you manage data challenges
- Dell EMC Unity 300 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 400 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 500 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 600 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 450F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 550F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 650F All-Flash Storage