Dell EMC Unity 500 Hybrid Flash Storage
Mixed workloads meet their match with Dell EMC Unity 500 hybrid flash storage, part of our Dell EMC Unity Hybrid storage series. This unified storage array is designed for organizations from midmarket to enterprise. Cover the widest range of SAN and NAS workloads.
We’ve engineered Dell EMC Unity midrange storage for flash and rich data services. Dense SSD technology helps provide outstanding total cost of ownership.
Benefit from included Dell EMC Unity Software. Capabilities include point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems. With automated tiering and flash caching, your most active data is served from flash.
Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics. Additionally, ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 8.0 PB max raw capacity
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Maximizes density and value with 3D NAND TLC flash
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Storage Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
Computer data storage devices, data solutions and backup systems for small businesses from Dell EMC, help you manage data challenges
- Dell EMC Unity 300 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 400 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 500 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 600 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 450F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 550F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 650F All-Flash Storage