Dell EMC Unity 600 Hybrid Flash Storage
Designed to be simple, engineered for flash, and built for value: that’s Dell EMC Unity 600 hybrid flash storage. This modern midrange storage is built for organizations from midmarket to enterprise.
We’ve engineered Dell EMC Unity to take advantage of flash and rich data services for your SAN and NAS workloads. Dense flash technology helps to deliver outstanding TCO. All-inclusive software enables automated tiering and flash caching to ensure your active data is served from high performance SSDs. You’ll also have point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems.
Ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support. Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 16 PB max raw capacity
- Maximizes density and value with 3D NAND TLC flash
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Storage Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Request a quote
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
Computer data storage devices, data solutions and backup systems for small businesses from Dell EMC, help you manage data challenges
- Dell EMC Unity 300 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 400 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 500 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 600 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 450F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 550F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 650F All-Flash Storage