EMC VNXe1600 SAN Storage
The EMC VNXe1600 SAN Storage is deesigned for block-level applications, VNXe1600 is ideal when you want to bring EMC VNXe advanced features to small and medium businesses (SMBs), remote office/branch office (ROBO), and departmental locations.
- Provides dual-controller SAN storage in 2U form factor
- Delivers VNXe advanced features in a low-cost, block-only storage array
- Great for small-scale applications and databases, Microsoft Exchange, virtual servers
- Built for five 9s (99.999%) availability
- Supports as many as 80 virtual machines
- iSCSI and Fibre Channel connectivity options
Benefit from MCx multicore optimization, snapshots, asynchronous data replication, thin provisioning, and integrated online support. And EMC VNXe1600 is easy to deploy in virtual environments because of extensive integration with VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualisation.
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
EMC is a global leader in enabling businesses and service providers to transform their operations and deliver information technology as a service (ITaaS). Fundamental to this transformation is cloud computing. Through innovative products and services, EMC accelerates the journey to cloud computing, helping IT departments to store, manage, protect and analyze their most valuable asset — information.