HPE Nimble Storage AF80 All Flash Dual Controller
HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays combine a flash-efficient architecture with HPE InfoSight predictive analytics to achieve fast, reliable access to data and 99.9999% guaranteed availability. Radically simple to deploy and use, the arrays are cloud-ready, providing data mobility to the cloud through HPE Cloud Volumes.
HPE Nimble Storage AF80 All Flash Dual Controller Features
- Performance is up to 65% faster and twice the scalability of previous HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays
- Cost-effective entry-level all-flash array.
- HPE Store More Guarantee delivers more effective capacity per terabyte of raw flash than competitive all-flash arrays.
- Future-proofed for NVMe and SCM based on our timeless storage.
- Technical Specifications
- HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays automatically predict and resolve 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue.
- Transforms the support experience through cloud-based predictive analytics and Level 3-only support.
- Holistic view across the infrastructure stack to resolve problems beyond just storage.
- Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
- Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
- HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are simple to deploy use, and manage.
- This product is cloud-ready and deploys flash on-premises or in the cloud with common data services and mobility between all-flash, adaptive flash, and HPE Cloud Volumes.
- HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are future-proofed for NVMe and SCM. The offering comes with a satisfaction guarantee, all-inclusive software licensing, flat support pricing, replacing all the hardware for upgrades, and an option to receive a free faster controller upgrade after three years.
- Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has a deep integration with VMware®, Microsoft® applications, Oracle, Veeam, and others.
Fast and reliable
- HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays are scale-to-fit. They scale-up performance and capacity independently and non-disruptively; and scale out to four arrays managed as one for increased flexibility.
- Up to 5X or more data reduction from variable block inline deduplication and compression.
- Backup and disaster recovery (DR) from all-flash to adaptive flash arrays at one-third the cost.
- Data reduction, snapshots, and Triple+ Parity RAID with no performance impact.
- Sub-millisecond response time for performance-sensitive enterprise workloads.
- HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays has 99.9999% guaranteed availability.
- Triple+ Parity RAID can handle three simultaneous drive failures and provides additional protection through intra-drive parity.
- App-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides data-at-rest and over-the-wire protection. Data shredding is built-in.
- Native application-consistent snapshots and replication, as well as integration with leading backup software.
HPE Nimble Storage AF80 All Flash Dual Controller Technical Specifications
|Product Number (SKU)||Q8H43A|
|Capacity||Up to 1106 TB raw. 4075 TB effective capacity|
|Drive description||SATA SSDs: 240 GB, 480 GB, 960 GB, 1.92 TB, 3.84 TB|
|Enclosures||All-flash chassis with up to two all-flash expansion shelves|
|Maximum drives per enclosure||48|
|Host interface||Each array controller has 2 x 10GbE ports built in. Optional ports are 1GbaseT, 10GbaseT, or 10GbE SFP+, or 8/16G Fibre Channel.|
|Storage controller||Redundant storage controllers|
|Availability features||Triple+ Parity RAID for data protection (triple drive and intra-drive parity), 99.9999% guaranteed availability, redundant Hardware/software design, no single-points-of-failure.|
|Compatible operating systems||
For the latest information on supported operating systems refer to Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge for HPE Storage Products (SPOCK): https://www.hpe.com/storage/spock
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.58 x 43.9 x 89 cm|
|Weight||52 kg (43 kg all-flash shelf)|
|Warranty||HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays come with the following warranties 1-year, parts-only warranty for hardware components and 90-day, software updates for defects. Additionally, Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides phone support for replacing a defective part. Additional support coverage is required for HPE Nimble Storage All Flash Arrays. Note: For hardware warranty claims, defective part must be received before replacement parts are shipped.|
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
HPE is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses. More: www.hpe.com
- HPE Nimble Storage AF20
- HPE Nimble Storage AF20Q
- HPE Nimble Storage AF40
- HPE Nimble Storage AF60
- HPE Nimble Storage AF80
- HPE Nimble Storage AF1000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF3000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF5000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF7000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF9000
- HPE Nimble Storage SF100
- HPE Nimble Storage CS1000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS1000H
- HPE Nimble Storage CS3000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS5000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS7000
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20C
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20H
- HPE Nimble Storage HF40
- HPE Nimble Storage HF60
- Nimble ES1-AFS
- Nimble ES1-H25
- Nimble ES1-H45
- Nimble ES1-H65
- Nimble ES1-H85
- Nimble Storage SF300