HPE ProLiant ML10 v2 Server
The HPE ProLiant ML10 v2 Server is a single-socket 4U tower server, delivering excellent value that small businesses require to run a small network environment.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 processors for improved performance.
- PCIe Gen3 supported for increased bandwidth.
- Up to six, internal Large Form Factor (LFF) hard disk drives for increased storage capacity.
The HPE ProLiant ML10 v2 Server offers the right server technology for small businesses looking for just the right performance and features at an affordable price.
HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server Features
Low acquisition cost for the budget conscious
- HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server offers the right server technology for small businesses looking for just the right performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded HP iLO 4 remote and out-of-band management allows network administrators to easily check and update servers remotely, reducing any offsite travel expenses.
- Pre-installed with 2x1GbE and up to four PCIe slots to adapt and grow to meet changing business needs.
Expandable with increased connectivity slots for storage and networking
- HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server design allows for easy installation and convenient expansion to meet business needs, with support for up to six large form factor (LFF) hard disk drives, four USB ports, and four I/O slots.
- Designed with two 2x1GbE NIC ports for better networking experience and higher availability.
- The ProLiant ML10 v2 Server delivers many years of expandability and operational efficiency for businesses at a desktop price.
Better computing with built-in reliability
- HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server comes standard with four DIMM slots for ECC memory that protects businesses data from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
- HP Dynamic Smart Array B120i Controller provides an embedded 6 Gbps SATA controller RAID solution for customers who use SATA drives for both boot and data to protect critical data from loss of a disk drive.
- Server-class technology allows for 24x7 business operations, offering higher reliability and longer lifecycle.It supports the Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1200 v3 in a 4U chassis offering improved performance and efficiency.
- Offered in a 4U server chassis size to allow for greater airflow helping to reduce component
Agile management with essential simplicity and automation
- HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server offers essential management to discover and identify devices, access inventory data, and generate pre-defined or create reports with HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM).
- Online, personalized dashboard for HP Converged Infrastructure (CI) for support management with HP Insight Online.
- Improve firmware and driver updates, and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP Smart Update Manager (SUM) and HP Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP).
HP ProLiant ML10 v2 Server Technical Specifications
|Compute||Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 v3 Series, 2 or 4 cores
PCIe 3.0, up to 4 available slots
|Memory||4 DDR3, up to 1600 MHz (32 GB max.)|
|Storage||Dynamic Smart Array B120i|
Up to 6 LFF max. HDD
|Networking||HP Ethernet 1Gb 2-port 332i Adapter|
|VGA/serial/USB ports/SD||1 VGA, 4 USB|
|Infrastructure management||HP SIM|
|Support management||HP Insight Online|
|Embedded management||HP iLO 4 (optional HP iLO Essentials or iLO Advanced), HP SUM|
|Power & cooling||up to 85%|
|Industry compliance||FCC Class B|
|Form factor/chassis depth||Tower/18.71 in|
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Request a quote
Other products from this vendor
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server
- HPE Proliant DL560 Gen10