NexProtect is a Hybrid Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery service, meeting your business needs by copying your business-critical data and/or applications to our secure Tier 3+ UK only data centres.
With security front and central to everything we do, your data is protected using AES 256Bit encryption along with malware/ransomware protection utilising Sophos InterceptX.
Flexible and Cost-Effective
Whether you simply want to get a copy of your key data offsite, or in the event of a disaster, be able to bring online key services in the cloud - NexProtect addresses every eventuality.
With a fixed pricing model, the more data you store on NexProtect, the more cost-effective the service becomes.
Nexprotect Features and Benefits
- Physical server support (Windows/Linux/Unix).
- Fast file, folder, full system, application, bare metal recovery.
- Data encrypted at rest & in-flight (AES 256 bit).
- Ransomware/Malware scanning (Sophos InterceptX).
- UK based data centres & 24/7 telephone support.
- Fixed price service – Fixed cost over 36-60 months.
- No data egress or failover costs.
- Dedicated hardware both on and off site (no shared infrastructure) for larger requirements (20TBs+) or a VBA (Virtual Backup Appliance) for straight-to-cloud architecture.
- Instant recovery of data and applications with virtual standby functionality.
- Highly optimised, bandwidth-efficient replication to the cloud.
- Protect both your cloud-based and local applications.
- In the event of a disaster, failover to our cloud.
- Bandwidth included in the price.
- Total data sovereignty - UK only datacentres.
- Predictable costs - No data egress or failover charges.
- Cloud portability - No lock-in.
- Fast set-up and easy to manage – Start protecting your data within the hour!
- Fast recovery of files, databases and full BMR with onsite appliance.
- Total data separation - No shared cloud hardware (appliance-based solution only).