HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server
The secure 2P 1U HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 server delivers the right balance of performance, storage, reliability, manageability and efficiency in a dense and compact chassis, to meet the needs of growing businesses of a diverse set of customers – from SMB to service providers running wide range of workloads at a compelling price point.
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server Features
Scalability and Efficiency in a Dense Design
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 8 cores and up to 85W.
- Deploy mid-level virtualization, IT/ web infrastructure for SMBs and small enterprises.
- Right balanced server to support multiple workloads.
Agile, Secure Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
- HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE silicon root of trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
- New features include iLO Security Dashboard that helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor that provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced. The server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Simplified Deployment
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen10 Server Technical Specifications
|Processor family||Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series, Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series|
|Processor core available||8 core|
|Processor cache||11 MB L3|
|Processor speed||2.1 GHz maximum depending on processor|
|Power supply type||2 HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies, maximum depending on model|
|Expansion slots||3, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs|
|Maximum memory||256 GB with 16 GB DDR4|
|Memory, standard||16 GB (1 X 16GB) RDIMM|
|Memory slots||HPE DDR4 SmartMemory|
|Memory type||HP iLO 4, HP Intelligent Provisioning, HP System Update Manager (SUM), HP RESTful Interface Tool, and HP Scripting Tools for Microsoft® Windows Server® PowerShellSystem fan features|
|System fan features||Standard single rotor hot swap fans|
|Network controller||HPE embedded 1 GbE Ethernet adapter 2-ports per controller and/or HPE 10/25 GbE Ethernet adapter
2-ports per controller depending on model.
|Storage controller||R1 of the following, HPE Smart Array E208i-a SR Controller or HPE Smart Array E208i-p SR Controller or
HPE Smart Array E208e-p SR Controller or HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Controller
|Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)||4.29 x 43.46 x 61.49 cm|
|Weight||10.97 kg minimum, 15.74 kg maximum|
|Infrastructure management||HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE iLO Advanced
Premium Security Edition
|Warranty||3/3/3 Server Warranty includes 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business
day response. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally.
For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the
HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
|Drive supported||4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD, 8 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD depending on model|
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server