HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers.
Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization, HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server Features
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2933 MT/s or 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
- It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
- GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
- With the new addition of NVIDIA GV100 and NVLINK BRIDGE, NVIDIA Tesla 4 and NVIDIA RTX GPU option support, it transforms into an even more powerful AI Tower server with high-speed GPU connection, ray-tracing, and AI.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
- ProLiant ML350 Gen10 delivers expandability and flexibility with mixed LFF and SFF drive cages within the same server. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
- Large expansion capacity with eight PCIe slots, six USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
- Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters and Infiniband cards provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
- HPE Integrated Lights Out 5 (iLO 5) enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential
server firmware securely.
- iLO 5 security features include Server Configuration Lock to ensure secure transit; iLO Security Dashboard helps detect and address possible security vulnerabilities in server setup. Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- With Runtime Firmware Verification the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to rollback to the to last known good state or
factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals
HP ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server Technical Specifications
Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 1st or 2nd generation
|Processor core available
28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 6 or 8 or 4, depending on model
38.50 MB L3 - 8.25 MB L3, depending on model
3.6 GHz, maximum depending on processor
Power supply type
HPE Flexible Slot Redundant Power Supply modules 500W / 800W / 1600W, depending on model SKU, or HPE Standard 500W Non-Hot-Plug/non-RPS Power Supply
8-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard in 2P model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4 DIMM
32 GB (1 x 32 GB) RDIMM or depending on model
|24 DIMM slots
HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
Memory protection features
Advanced ECC Memory Online Spare Mode Memory Lock Step Mode
Included hard drives
None Ship Standard
Optical drive type
Optional DVD-ROM or DVD-RW. Optional via Slim-line ODD Bay Kit. Optional external support is available too. Optional Half-Height RDX or Tape, up to 2. Optional via Media Drive Support Kit. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
System fan features
Depending on model SKU. Standard 2 fans, none-hot-plug. Optional 4 additional fans, hot-plug and N+1 redundancy Reference QuickSpecs for config. detail.
HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
1 HPE Smart Array S100i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 and/or 1 HPE Smart Array E208i-a Gen10, depending on model. For detail reference QuickSpecs.
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)
46.25 x 64.8 x 17.4 cm
HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard), HPE iLO Advanced, and OneView Advanced (optional)
|3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
|24 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD, or 16 SFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD and 8 SFF NVMe SSD. 12 LFF SAS/SATA HDD/SSD or 12 LFF NHP SATA HDD, depending on model. Upgrade option kits are available.
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
HP is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses.
- HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL60 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL80 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL120 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL160 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL180 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server