Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage
Dell EMC Unity 350F all-flash storage is the entry point to our Dell EMC Unity All Flash family. Bring high performance and low latency to a broad range of SAN and NAS use cases. You're ready for mixed workloads, storage consolidation, server virtualization, and more.
This unified storage includes support for file and block, point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, and built-in encryption. You'll also have deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack ecosystems.
Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage Features
- Unified all-flash platforms with the versatility to consolidate all of an organization’s storage
- Cloud based management with CloudIQ and cloud tiering for SAN and NAS.
- Cost Savings: Mixed workload consolidation onto affordable all-flash arrays that can to scale to 16PB effective capacity
- Trusted: Knowing you are using modern, cutting edge technology that is industry proven •
- Performance: Consistent flash performance with low latency for mixed workloads •
- Consolidation: Consolidate all your mixed workloads (file and block) onto a single solution • Protected: Totally protected by Dell EMC data protection options
Optimized for all flash performance and simplicity
DELL EMC Unity is setting the standard for storage simplicity and value. Engineered from the ground-up to meet market demands for all-flash, affordability and outrageous simplicity, Dell EMC Unity All-Flash adds four new models; starting with the 350F, and scaling to the 450F, 550F and then the 650F, optimized for all-flash performance. All feature additional processor cores and more system memory. Whether you are looking to start small or scale to hundreds of terabytes of usable capacity, these All-Flash systems have you covered. You can also easily scale across the product range with online, data-place controller upgrades. Dell EMC Unity All-Flash is the only unified storage system that successfully meets the requirements of today’s midmarket flash IT storage professionals; unified all-flash storage that is simple to manage.
Dell EMC Unity all-flash is simple
With simplified customer installation, slick HTML5 user interface, intuitive and predictive cloud-enabled management and proactive assistance, Dell EMC Unity sets a new standard for simplicity in the midrange storage market.
Optimized for flash
Dell EMC Unity has a modern 2U architecture designed for all-flash, with support for inline compression, deduplication and zero detect, high density SSD’s, including the 15.3TB 3D NAND TLC drive, and delivers consistent performance with low latency. A new high-density enclosure supports eighty flash drives in just three rack units, for even greater space efficiency.
All-inclusive software + more
All-inclusive, feature rich, array-based software comes standard. Optional offerings include differentiated hardware and software deployment options, availability and mobility, protection and networking options. Dell EMC Unity All-Flash systems come standard with a limited warranty, with enhanced and premium options available.
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
- Dell EMC Unity 300 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 400 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 500 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 600 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 450F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 550F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 650F All-Flash Storage