HPE Nimble Storage HF20C Adaptive Dual Controller
The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are like having two flash arrays in one. The array is truly adaptive – designed for both primary and secondary flash workloads. It is a hybrid flash array for mixed, primary workloads where cost-efficient flash performance is important. It can also serve as a secondary flash array for backup and disaster recovery (DR) while allowing you to put your backup data to work.
HPE Nimble Storage HF20C Adaptive Dual Controller Features
- Inline variable block deduplication and compression for increased data reduction.
- Performance up to 65% or more faster than previous HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive arrays.
- Up to 200% or more price-performance improvement than previous HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash arrays.
- Secondary flash storage functionality for backup and disaster recovery (DR) workloads.
- The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays automatically predicts and resolves 86% of problems before you even know there is an issue.
- Transforms the support experience through predictive automation and Level 3- only support.
- Holistic view across the infrastructure stack and resolves problems beyond just storage.
- Simplifies planning with prescriptive forecasts into capacity, performance, and bandwidth requirements.
- Makes infrastructure smarter and more reliable by learning from the installed base.
- HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are simple to deploy configure and manage.
- Deploy flash on-premise, or in the public cloud through common data services across the HPE Nimble Storage family.
- Seamlessly migrate data between all-flash, hybrid-flash, and multi-cloud storage.
- Our timeless storage is your assurance of business value, no worries today, no worries tomorrow.
- Radically easy to integrate with many ecosystems and has deep integration with VMware®, Microsoft® applications, Oracle®, Veeam, and others.
Flash Performance for Mixed and Mainstream Workloads
- HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays have speed and efficiency for mixed workloads with sub-millisecond response and greater efficiency than other hybrid arrays.
- Write to cost-optimized disk at flash speeds through write serialization.
- Dynamic flash caching accelerates reads even as workloads change in real time.
- Assigns and changes the service level of any volume at the click of a button ("Auto Flash", "All Flash", or "Minimal Flash").
- Always-on data reduction delivers up to 5X space savings without performance penalty.
Put Your Backup Data to Work
- HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays have secondary storage that does real work: flash performance lets you use your backup data for development/test, QA, analytics, and more.
- Reduces the need for full backups since native application-consistent snapshots and replication plus integration with leading backup software. Speeds synthetic full backups from hours to minutes.
- 99.9999% (six-nines) guaranteed availability. Triple+ Parity RAID tolerates 3 simultaneous drive failures plus additional protection through intra-drive parity.
- Application-granular, FIPS-certified encryption provides secure over-the-wire protection. Enhanced data shredding is built-in.
- Built-in application-consistent snapshots and replication. Integration with leading backup software. Deep integration with Veeam availability software.
HPE Nimble Storage HF20C Adaptive Dual Controller Technical Specifications
|Product Number (SKU)||Q8H70A|
|Capacity||Up to 1260TB raw and 2032TB effective capacity|
|Drive description||21 HDDs up to 10TB per HDD plus up to 3 - 3.84TB SSD drives|
|Enclosures||(6) Maximum, Expansion Shelves supported|
|Maximum drives per enclosure||21 HDDs (11 HDDs for HF20H) and Flash Cache per HF-Series base array plus HF-Series Expansion Shelf.|
|Host interface||Fibre Channel and iSCSI network connectivity|
|Storage controller||Redundant storage controllers|
|Availability features||Availability featuresTriple+ Parity RAID for data protection (Triple drive parity plus intra-drive parity). 99.9999% guaranteed availability. Redundant HW/SW design - no single points of failure.|
|Compatible operating systems||
For the latest information on supported operating systems refer to Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge (SPOCK) for HPE Storage Products (SPOCK): https://www.hpe.com/storage/spock
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||17.58 x 43.9 x 89 cm|
|Weight||65 kg (ES3 Expansion Shelf: 52 kg)|
|Warranty||HPE Nimble Storage arrays come with the following warranties: 1-year, parts-only warranty for hardware components and 90 day software updates for defects. Additionally, HPE will provide phone support for replacing a defective part. Additional support coverage is required for HPE Nimble Storage arrays. NOTE: For hardware warranty claims, defective part must be received before replacement parts are shipped.|
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
HPE is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses. More: www.hpe.com
- HPE Nimble Storage AF20
- HPE Nimble Storage AF20Q
- HPE Nimble Storage AF40
- HPE Nimble Storage AF60
- HPE Nimble Storage AF80
- HPE Nimble Storage AF1000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF3000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF5000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF7000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF9000
- HPE Nimble Storage SF100
- HPE Nimble Storage CS1000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS1000H
- HPE Nimble Storage CS3000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS5000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS7000
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20C
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20H
- HPE Nimble Storage HF40
- HPE Nimble Storage HF60
- Nimble ES1-AFS
- Nimble ES1-H25
- Nimble ES1-H45
- Nimble ES1-H65
- Nimble ES1-H85
- Nimble Storage SF300