HPE Nimble Storage HF20H Adaptive Dual Controller
The HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash Arrays are like having two flash arrays in one. The array is truly adaptive – designed for both primary and secondary flash workloads. It is a hybrid flash array for mixed, primary workloads where cost-efficient flash performance is important. It can also serve as a secondary flash array for backup and disaster recover (DR) while allowing you to put your backup data to work.
The flash-enhanced architecture is combined with HPE InfoSight predictive analytics for fast, reliable access to data and 99.9999% guaranteed availability. Radically simple to deploy and use, the arrays are cloud-ready – providing data mobility to the cloud through HPE Cloud Volumes. Your storage investment made today will support you well into the future, thanks to our technology and business-model innovations.
- Inline variable block deduplication and compression for increased data reduction.
- Performance up to 65% or more faster than previous HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive arrays.
- Up to 200% or more price-performance improvement than previous HPE Nimble Storage Adaptive Flash arrays.
- Secondary flash storage functionality for backup and disaster recovery (DR) workloads.
- Up to 211TB raw and 821TB effective capacity
- 11 - 1TB HDDs plus up to up to 2 - 480GB SSD drives
- (6) Maximum, Expansion Shelves supported
Maximum drives per enclosure
- 11 HDDs and two SSDs as Flash Cache plus HF-Series Expansion Shelf
- Fibre Channel and iSCSI network connectivity
- Redundant storage controllers
- Triple+ Parity RAID for data protection (Triple drive parity plus intra-drive parity). 99.9999% guaranteed availability. Redundant HW/SW design - no single points of failure.
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows® Server
- VMware ESXi®
- SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server (SLES)
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Ubuntu Server Edition LTS
- Oracle Linux
- Oracle Solaris®
- Citrix® XenServer®
- IBM AIX, HP-UX
- For the latest information on supported operating systems refer to Single Point of Connectivity Knowledge (SPOCK) for HPE Storage Products (SPOCK): https://www.hpe.com/storage/spock
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
6.92 x 17.3 x 35 in
135 lbs (ES3 Expansion Shelf: 115 lbs)
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
HPE is a technology solutions provider to consumers, businesses and institutions globally. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services and imaging and printing for consumers, enterprises and small and medium businesses.
- HPE Nimble Storage AF20
- HPE Nimble Storage AF20Q
- HPE Nimble Storage AF40
- HPE Nimble Storage AF60
- HPE Nimble Storage AF80
- HPE Nimble Storage AF1000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF3000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF5000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF7000
- HPE Nimble Storage AF9000
- HPE Nimble Storage SF100
- HPE Nimble Storage CS1000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS1000H
- HPE Nimble Storage CS3000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS5000
- HPE Nimble Storage CS7000
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20C
- HPE Nimble Storage HF20H
- HPE Nimble Storage HF40
- HPE Nimble Storage HF60
- Nimble ES1-AFS
- Nimble ES1-H25
- Nimble ES1-H45
- Nimble ES1-H65
- Nimble ES1-H85
- Nimble Storage SF300