Dell EMC Unity 400 Hybrid Flash Storage
Take on a wide range of workloads with a Dell EMC Unity 400 hybrid flash storage array. This primary storage is a great match for the remote office, branch office (ROBO) and midmarket. Enable both SAN and NAS.
Architected for flash with rich data services, Dell EMC Unity 400 unified storage is part of the Dell EMC Unity Hybrid series of midrange storage. Dense flash technology helps deliver outstanding TCO in a footprint as small as 2U. Automated tiering and flash caching ensure active data benefits from flash performance.
Dell EMC Unity keeps things simple with point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack.
Ongoing operation is simple with proactive assistance and automated remote support. Gain intelligent insight into your storage health with CloudIQ, which provides cloud-based proactive monitoring and predictive analytics.
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Delivers 1.2 TB to 4.0 PB max raw capacity
- Implements 3D NAND TLC flash for maximum flash density and value
- Includes inline data reduction for all-flash storage pools
- Protects investment with the Future-Proof Storage Loyalty Program (support agreement required)
Request a quote
The Nexstor Approach
For over 15 years Nexstor has architected, implemented and supported best of breed data platforms which house the critical information that powers your business.
Other products from this vendor
Computer data storage devices, data solutions and backup systems for small businesses from Dell EMC, help you manage data challenges
- Dell EMC Unity 300 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 400 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 500 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 600 Hybrid Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 350F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 450F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 550F All-Flash Storage
- Dell EMC Unity 650F All-Flash Storage